Our quarterly newsletter is now online!

View the latest edition here, or scroll below to view the archive.

while you’re here…

Consider making a donation today.

As a quality of life shelter, we’ll keep a dog or cat for as long as it takes to find them the right home.  Sometimes that takes a lot of time. 

Each of our cats or dogs are brought up to date on all vaccinations, spayed or neutered, and microchipped before they’re ready for adoption.  And some of them come through our doors in pretty bad shape so they need extra care.  That’s not cheap. 

We’re not funded through your taxes.  The city and county give us enough each year to cover about 5% of our expenses.  The other 95% is made up of donations from people like you. We run on a pretty tight budget so we only pay four part-time employees to run the shelter day-to-day, do the daily cleaning and train the dogs.  Our 40 volunteers do the rest. 

Your 100% tax deductible donation helps us pay for medical care, vaccinations, microchipping, food, leashes and collars and anything else our animals need.  Including the occasional tennis ball, treat, chew toy or laser pointer.

Our cats and dogs are counting on your support.


Learn about other ways to support our mission and our animals.





Coming soon!